SW400T Swing Gate telescopic actuator featuring 400mm long stroke ideal for gates up to 2,6m /8,5 ft length each leaf.
- 12V or 24V version available (24V version is recommended for heavy gates and SOFT STOP options)
- Integrated limit stops are available for easier installation in "FC" version
- With 400 mm stroke this actuator is ideal to be installed on small gates with small pillars
- This electromechanical irreversible actuator comes with 1m outdoor use cable H05RN-F 2 x 1mmq; set of fixing brackets and unlocking key for emergency manual release
- Actuator can be installed either on the right or on the left of the gate
- Ideal for intensive use in any climate
- The gate keeps automatically locked. The self-locking properties of the spindle increase the protection against a dangerous and unauthorized “pressing” of the gate and the otherwise necessary elecktro-locks for the final positions can be omitted for gates up to 2m
- 2 years warranty.
ELECTROMECHANICAL TELESCOPIC ACTUATOR SW400T
Actuator made of durable materials. Each component is made in the ideal material to ensure quality , reliability in all weather conditions, long lasting performances and safety: our DC actuators ensures double electrical insulation
- PR80 steel 3 principles 20mm main screw
- Sinterized gears
- C40 steel worm screw machined and lapped by rolling machine
- Rotor made with double insulated copper Class H 200°C
- Extruded painted aluminium
- High strenght and double motor insulation: Nylon-glass integrated back fork guarantees double electrical insulation. Durable, withstands all weather conditions
- Stainless steel telescopic pipe
- Hostaform® three principles nut screw for a long lasting high-performance
|max pushing & power
|motor speed||1,5 cm/sec (2cm/sec)|
|working cycles limit||continuous use|
|max wing length||2,6m/8,5 ft each leaf|
|max.wing weight||250kg/480lb each leaf|
|max. opening angle||137°|
|automatic wing lock||√ irreversible actuator|
|manual release system||√ by triangular key|
|Max "C" measure /pillar dimension (see pillar installation diagram) to install the actuator avoiding any masonry work on the pillar||19 cm|
|Compatible with gate opening towards outside||√|
the actuator will stop by amperometrical detection system: it therefore requires mechanical limits to be installed on the ground to stop the gate wing in the open and closed position. Special "FC" version are featured with on-board mechanical limits for the open & closed wing position. On-board limits avoids limits to be fixed on the ground.
CONTROL BOARD COMPATIBILITY
12V version actuator is compatible to all DUCATI's 12V swing gate opener control boxes
24V version actuator is compatible to all DUCATI's 24V swing gate opener control boxes
Description The standard Ducati's control box for medium size & high duty double or single swing gate openers 12V Comes with toroidal transformer, electronic board CTH42 featuring DUCATI's rolling coded radio transmission ( on board radio...
Description Ducati's SOLAR control box for 100% autonomous use double or single swing gate openers (12V) Ideal for residential use and ensures 100% autonomous use even where AC power is unavailable. Highly...
Description DUCATI's rolling coded 2 buttons remote control with it's unique changing code, give you peace of mind that your family and property is safe and secure. Safeguards your home...
Description Key protected manual unlocking system for SW & EVO line actuators. This system converts the manual release system universal standard release with a release mechanism protected by key. One...