Skoorry Basic 843
SKoorry Basic 843
Sturdy full aluminum 24V dc electromechanical sliding gate opener Ideal for large medium-duty up to heavy-duty residential or commercial gates weighing up to 800kg
This new sliding gate opener made by Ducati Home and fully manufactured in Italy, offers a sturdy and elegant body in robust anodized aluminum. A product with a unique design that provides highest reliability. It is also ideal for intensive or continuous use.
- 1x Skoorry 843MC 24V DC motor case with toroidal transformer, electronic board CTH43, onboard radio receiver (rolling coded) toroidal transformer
- 2 x Magnetic end limits
- 1 pair of keys for manual unlocking
- 2 x x DUCATI rolling coded remote controls
- 1 x blinker
SOFT START-SOFT STOP
The opener stops in both directions decreasing the speed and avoiding unwished banging closing. This prevents usury and ensures the long life of your opener and gate. This function prevents the door banging closing
DUCO SAFE technology. Safety is ensured by a sensitive amperometric obstacle detection system and pressure control. In case the gate touches an obstacle it will immediately stop with a pressure control preventing severe injuries. Photocells (infrared safety beans) are no longer mandatory. Photocells are an optional accessory that can be added to prevent scratches to the painting of vehicles crossing while the gate is closing.In compliance with EN norms EN13241-1: 2003 + A1 ( April 2011 ) EN12453 : 2002 EN12445 : 200
ASR (Automatic Reversal System)
Thanks to the integrated amperometric detection system and direction sensor, the opener is provided with an automatic reversal system in case the gate reaches an obstacle, the opener stops immediately and reverses automatically. The highest safety is ensured.
- Ideal for a safe, quick, and easy installation: the system is electrocution risk-free.
- Low consumption technology: only 0,007A stand-by consumption! reduces waste of energy, and saves money. Ensure long-lasting autonomous use ad reliability. Ideal for intensive continuous use.
- can work by rechargeable backup battery for autonomous use in case of power failure. ( Require Adding a complementary battery charger board item CMBAT 2.0 + a 12V 7A battery
- Ideal for a safe, quick, and easy installation: the system works in DC current and is electrocution risk-free.
- 2 working modes: "STEP by STEP" ( push to open & push to close) or Automatic close with adjustable time (you can vary the pause time from 1 to 100 seconds)
- Motor housing with integrated battery housing compartment: can fit any 12V battery up to maximal dimension: 9cm x 15cm x 6,5cm
- Easy self-storing of the remotes controls by pushing one button
- Adjustable motor power/ obstacle detection sensibility. By decreasing the power the gate opener will be more sensible in case of impact on an obstacle. The adjustment is very easy: just need to rotate the potentiometer related to each motor.
- Pedestrian opening (partial opening of one the gate to allow pedestrian crossing only) this feature can be controlled by remote control or wired command
- Made in Italy - All components are manufactured in the company to warranty high quality and reliability.
- After-sale service and assistance are provided directly by manufacturers without intermediaries in order to provide a quick and immediate solution to any demand.
- The gate is automatically locked in the closed position (irreversible system).
- Manual release system by key
- Safety is ensured by a sensitive amperometric obstacle detection system and pressure control. Photocells ( safety beans) are no longer mandatory. Photocells are an optional accessory that can be helpful to prevent scratches to the painting of vehicles left in the vicinity of a moving gate. (EN13241-1: 2003 + A1 ( April 2011 ) EN12453 : 2002 EN12445 : 2000)
- CE conformity: product certified on all points of the current European regulations. Notify the body as NEMKO / INTERTEK test reports & certificates available on request
- Totally in-house designed software and hardware are focused on reducing energy consumption and with attention to absolute reliability using innovative components of the latest generation as our High-quality radio receiver hybrid
- Ducati chooses to use toroidal transformers only to achieve maximum reliability and safety by power surges and ESD. Our Standard 230V-50Hz transformer is also available in 110V 60Hz version.
Skoorry 843 MC 24V Motor Technical Data
|Motor power supply
|dc motor power
|Gate weight length up to
|Maximum duty cycle
CTH43 ELECTRONIC BOARD TECHNICAL DATA
|Main AC power supply
|230V (110V on demand)
|System Operating Voltage
|Protection fuse on board
|Transformer protection fuse
|0.8A T(1.2A T)
|Toroidal transformer wattage
|System operating voltage
|2 channels rolling code
|Radio codes storage capacity
|Radio transmission protocol
|DUCATI rolling code 433MHz
|Radio remote code learning
|On board antenna
|Input external antenna
|Automatic closing pause time
|√ adjustable by trimmer 1-100 sec
|Compatible with emergency Back-up battery
√ only by adding the complementary CMBAT 2.0/24V battery charger + 2x 12V 7A battery ( to be stored in a separate compartment
|Motor power adjustment by potentiometer
|ARS automatic reverse system on obstacle detection
|SOFT STOP Double speed with soft stop
|Safety photocells input
|START operating cycle (total opening cycle) input
|START operating cycle (pedestrian partial opening cycle) input
|Emergency STOP input
|12V up to 10W
CLICK HERE to download the Skoorry instruction manual
- Battery charger module New Version (December 2022) with Upgraded charge controller to be also used to manage the recharge of the battery by a solar panel
- Compatible with electronic board model CTH42, CTH41, ( swing gate opener) & CTH43 ( sliding gate opener)
- New design DUCATI's rolling coded 2 buttons remote control
- Safeguards your home with DUCATI's unique rolling code system which sends a new code every time you click your remote control