SLIDE 443 SOLAR (KIT)
SLIDE443 SOLAR powered by solar panel
Solar-powered sliding gate opener Ideal for small light-duty residential gates up to 400kg
4m racks are included, an additional rack can be added as an optional accessory in case of a gate longer than 4m.
Ensures long-lasting performances in all weather conditions.
Operate your gate powered by a photovoltaic solar panel for 100% autonomous use
- Ideal for residential gates up to 400kg weight
- The perfect solar-powered gate opener. All are included to operate your gate with 100% energy independence.
- The ideal gate operator where AC power is unavailable
Highly reliable as featured with Ducati's low consumption: with only 7mA (0,007A) stand-by consumption ensures long lasting performances in all weather conditions. Ideal for residential use. Up to 50 cycles daily guaranteed. No additional modules require: it's all included: a 12V 7A battery + CMBAT 2.0 solar panel & battery recharge management!
LEARN MORE about reduced consumption technology...
LEARN MORE about our solar-powered openers...
- 1x SLIDE443MC 12V DC motor case with electronic board CTH43 featuring Soft Stop, onboard radio receiver ( rolling coded)
- 2 x Magnetic end limits
- 1 x CMBAT 2.0 battery charger & solar panel management board
- 1x SOLAR1012 photovoltaic solar panel 10W 12V with fixing bracket
- 1 x 12V 7A battery
- 4m x 8622 Hostaform rack ( 8 x 50cm)
- 1 pair of keys for manual unlocking
- 1 x key switch
- 2 x x DUCATI rolling coded remote controls
- 1 x blinker
100% autonomous use powered by a 7A battery with solar panel recharge
Does not need any wiring to the mains AC power supply, integrated battery housing
Warning: Although the system is totally autonomous and does not require any connection to the AC mains, it is also possible to connect the mains AC power supply for an emergency or to recharge the battery from the mains in case of bad weather conditions. To be able to power from the AC mains, the specific toroidal transformer must be purchased separately Item: TRASFO230-105VA 0-12-24 UE
Integrated battery storage compartment: can fit any 12v battery up to maximal dimension: 9cm x 15cm x 6,5cm h
DUCO SAFE technology Safety is ensured by a sensitive amperometric obstacle detection system and pressure control. Photocells ( safety beans) are no longer mandatory. Photocells are an optional accessory that can be added to prevent scratches to the painting of vehicles crossing while the gate is closing.In compliance with EN norms EN13241-1: 2003 + A1 ( April 2011 ) EN12453 : 2002 EN12445 : 200
ASR (Automatic Reversal System)
Thanks to the integrated amperometric detection system and direction sensor, the opener is provided with an automatic reversal system in case the gate reaches an obstacle, the opener stops immediately and reverses automatically. The highest safety is ensured.
- Ideal for a safe, quick, and easy installation: the system is electrocution risk-free.
- Low consumption technology: only 0,007A stand-by consumption! reduces waste of energy, and saves money. Ensure long-lasting autonomous use ad reliability. Up to 40 daily cycles are guaranteed even in not ideal winter weather.
- Integrated solar panel & battery management: the control board is ready to operate autonomously.
- Ideal for a safe, quick, and easy installation: the system works in DC current and is electrocution risk-free.
- 2 working modes: "STEP by STEP" ( push to open & push to close) or Automatic close with adjustable time (you can vary the pause time from 1 to 100 seconds)
- Motor housing with integrated battery housing compartment: can fit any 12V battery up to maximal dimension: 9cm x 15cm x 6,5cm
- Easy self-storing of the remotes controls by pushing one button
- Adjustable motor power/ obstacle detection sensibility. By decreasing the power the gate opener will be more sensible in case of impact on an obstacle. The adjustment is very easy: just need to rotate the potentiometer related to each motor.
- Pedestrian opening (partial opening of one the gate to allow pedestrian crossing only) this feature can be controlled by remote control or wired command
- Made in Italy - All components are manufactured in the company to warranty high quality and reliability.
- After-sale service and assistance are provided directly by manufacturers without intermediaries in order to provide quick and immediate solutions to any demand.
- The gate is automatically locked in the closed position (irreversible system).
- Manual release system by key
- Safety is ensured by a sensitive amperometric obstacle detection system and pressure control. Photocells ( safety beans) are no longer mandatory. Photocells are an optional accessory that can be helpful to prevent scratches to the painting of vehicles left in the vicinity of a moving gate. (EN13241-1: 2003 + A1 ( April 2011 ) EN12453 : 2002 EN12445 : 2000)
- CE conformity: product certified on all points of the current European regulations. Notify body as NEMKO / INTERTEK test reports & certificates available on request
- Totally in-house designed software and hardware are focused on reducing energy consumption and with attention to absolute reliability using innovative components of the latest generation as our High-quality radio receiver hybrid
- Ducati chooses to use toroidal transformers only to achieve maximum reliability and safety by power surges and ESD. Our Standard 230V-50Hz transformer is also available in 110V/60Hz version.
CE conformity: product certified on all points of the current European regulations. Notify body as NEMKO / INTERTEK test reports & certificates are available on request.
SLIDE 443 M 12V Motor Technical Data
|Motor power supply||12V dc|
|dc motor power||140W|
|Gate weight length up to||400 kg|
|Maximum duty cycle||continuous use|
CTH43 ELECTRONIC BOARD TECHNICAL DATA
|Main AC power supply||230V (110V on demand)|
|System Operating Voltage||12V|
|Protection fuse on board||√|
|Transformer protection fuse||0.8A T(1.2A T)|
|Toroidal transformer wattage||105W|
|System operating voltage||12V|
|Radio receiver||2 channels rolling code|
|Radio codes storage capacity||10|
|Radio transmission protocol||DUCATI rolling code 433MHz|
|Radio remote codes learning||self-learning|
|On board antenna||√|
|Input external antenna||√|
|Automatic closing pause time||√ adjustable by trimmer 1-100 sec|
|Compatible with emergency Back-up battery
||√ only by adding the complementary CMBAT 2.0 battery charger + one 12V 7A battery|
|Motor power adjustment by potentiometer||√|
|ARS automatic reverse system on obstacle detection||√|
|SOFT STOP Double speed with soft stop||√|
|Electric Limits||√ magnetic|
|Safety photocells input||√ NC|
|START operating cycle (total opening cycle) input||√NO|
|START operating cycle (pedestrian partial opening cycle) input||√NO|
|Emergency STOP input||√ NC|
|Blinker output||12V up to 10W|
CLICK HERE to download the SLIDE instruction manual
- Battery charger module New Version (December 2022) with Upgraded charge controller to be also used to manage the recharge of the battery by a solar panel
- Compatible with electronic board model CTH42, CTH41, ( swing gate opener) & CTH43 ( sliding gate opener)
- Pair of Photoelectric SAFETY BEAM PHOTOELECTRIC SENSORS
- This model features Low consumption and is specifically developed to be used on solar powered openers without compromising their autonomy and ensuring long lasting performances