ARTIKO 544 solar
Ducati's articulated arm SOLAR powered swing gate opener
Operate your gate powered by a photovoltaic solar panel for 100% autonomous use
- Ideal for residential double wing swing gate up to 1,6m each wing
- The perfect solar powered gate opener. All included to operate your gate in 100% energy independence.
- The ideal gate operator where AC power is unavailable
SOLAR POWERED swing gate operator up to ensure energetical independence
Highly reliable as featured with Ducati's low consumption: with only 7mA stand-by consumption ensures long lasting performances in all weather condition. Ideal for residential use. Up to 50 cycles daily guaranteed . No additional modules requires: it's all included: on board solar panel & battery recharge management!
LEARN MORE about reduced consumption technology....
LEARN MORE about our solar-powered openers....
- 1 x ARTIKO 544 MC - 12V articulated arm motor with integrated electronic board, and radio receiver (master arm)
- 1 x ARTIKO 500 M - 12V articulated arm motor (slave arm)
- 1x SOLAR1012 photovoltaic solar panel 10W 12V with fixing bracket
- 1 x 12V 7A battery
- 2 x 6203Roll - 2 buttons 433 Mhz rolling code transmitters
- 1 x SW7500 - blinking light 12V
- 1 x SW5000 - key switch
- 1x instruction manual
The self-locking properties of the spindle increase the protection against a dangerous and unauthorized “pressing” of the gate and the otherwise necessary e-locks for the final positions can be omitted. A massive 20 mm diameter three principle steel spindle made of PR80 steel ensures long and reliable operation
Obstacle detection safety system guarantees maximal safety of use to your family
- Ideal for a safe, quick and easy installation: the system is electrocution risk-free.
- Low consumption technology: only 0,007A stand-by consumption! reduces waste of energy, save money Ensure long-lasting autonomous use ad reliability. up to 40 daily cycles guaranteed even in worst winter weather.
Integrated solar panel & battery management: the control board is ready to operate autonomously.
- Ideal for a safe, quick and easy installation: the system works in DC current and is electrocution risk-free.
- 2 working modes: "STEP by STEP" ( push to open & push to close) or Automatic close with adjustable time (you can vary the pause time from 1 to 100 seconds)
- Easy self-storing of the remotes controls by pushing one button
- Adjustable motor power/ obstacle detection sensibility. By decreasing the power the gate opener will be more sensible in case of impact on an obstacle. The adjustment is very easy: just need to rotate potentiometer related to each motor.
- Pedestrian opening (1 partial opening of one wing to allow the pedestrian crossing) this feature can be controlled by remote control
- Made in Italy - All components are manufactured in the company to warranty high quality and reliability.
- After-sale service and assistance provided directly by manufacturer without intermediaries in order to provide quick and immediate solution to any demand.
- The gate is automatically locked in closed position (irreversible system).
- Manual release system by universal triangular key
- Safety is ensured by an sensitive amperometric obstacle detection system and pressure control. Photocells ( safety beans) are no longer mandatory. Photocells are an optional accessory that can be helpful to prevent scratches to the painting of vehicles left in the vicinity of a moving gate. (EN13241-1: 2003 + A1 ( April 2011 ) EN12453 : 2002 EN12445 : 2000)
- CE conformity: product certified on all points of the current European regulations. Notify body as NEMKO / INTERTEK test reports & certificates available on request
- Totally in house designed software and hardware are focused on reduce energy consumption and with attention to the absolute reliability using innovative components of the latest generation as our High quality radio receiver hybrid
- Ducati chooses to use toroidal transformers only to achieve maximum reliability and safety by power surges and ESD. Our Standard 230V-50Hz transformer is also available in 110V/60Hz version.
ACTUATOR TECHNICAL DATA
ELECROMECHANICAL ARTICULATED ARM MOTOR ARTIKO 500M
|max pushing & power
|working cycles limit
|continuous use/ no limits
|max wing length
|1,6m/ 5,2ft each leaf
|250kg/550 lb each leaf
|max. opening angle
|automatic wing lock
|manual release system
|√ by key
NOTE: the motor will stop by amperometric detection system: it, therefore, requires mechanical limits to be installed on the floor to stop the gate wing in the open and closed position.
CTH44 ELECTRONIC BOARD TECHNICAL DATA
(solar panel & battery management onboard)
|toroidal transformer's Watts
|transformer protection fuse
|0,8AT (1,2AT for 110V transformer)
|use on single or double wing gate
|stand-by power consumption
|2 channels (one for full cycle opening, the second for pedestrian access/partial 1 wing opening)
|remote controls channels storage capacity
|radio transmission protocol
|DUCATI rolling code
|remote control automatic learning
|on board antenna
|external antenna input
|automatic closure working mode
|√ with adjustable pause time up to 100 sec.
|step by step working
|√ one pulse to open; one pulse to close
|motor power adjustment
|√ by potentiometer
|Obstacle detection safety system (DUCO SAFE)
|In compliance with EU-CE norms
|timerized courtesy light output
|flashing light output
|√ max. 10W 12V lamp. blinks quickly while closing, blinks slowly while opening
|electric lock output
|safety beam-photocells input (NC contact)
|√ NC normally closed contact Note: use of special low consumption photocells is recommended: use only DUCATI low consumption photocells model 7120
|A full cycle START input (NO contact)
|pedestrian cycle START input ( N contact)
- Pair of Photoelectric SAFETY BEAM PHOTOELECTRIC SENSORS
- This model features Low consumption and is specifically developed to be used on solar powered openers without compromising their autonomy and ensuring long lasting performances
Universal external antenna 433,92 MHz To be installed directly on FLASH blinkers Comes with cable Improves the reception of the command transmitted from the remote control. It's recommended in case the...